- Food manufacturing
- Food Supply Chain
- Food Production Planning
Sandeep’s primary research focus is on the study of food supply chains to identify issues associated with a high environmental impact and to ascertain sources of uncertainty within the supply chain affecting sustainability of the whole chain with an aim to reduce the consumption of material, energy and water.
- Environmental impact of food processes
- Resource efficiency in food manufacturing
- Minimization of usage of resources (material, energy and water)
- Researcher in sustainable food manufacturing within the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Food in collaboration with the University of Nottingham and University of Birmingham; Unilever, PepsiCo and Nestle amongst other leading food companies.
- Currently studying for a doctorate at Loughborough University on Sustainable Food Supply Chains
He enjoys swimming and reading about new technologies within food sectors and interacting with food industry professionals.
Traveling and hiking
Football and Cricket